There are only so many things you can say about cold days that are good.
Cozy... Warm are not two of them.
It is just difficult to find a lot that's good.
If you are inside looking out, then you can praise the day to the hilt, but if you are outside looking in, it gets kind of hard to do that.
I was standing in front of a store waiting for a friend to arrive and the minutes, which seemed like hours were ticking on by. The temperatures were falling as the day was drawing to a close and as the sun sank the bitter cold was just getting worse.
I thought of stepping inside but didnt because I might miss her... until it got so bad that I had to...and then, well, I missed her!!
Now, can you tell me why people won't use their heads and think.. I know she should be here, maybe she stepped inside for a minute?
That is logical and women are not always logical.
She parked, looked q uickly and drove off.
Luckily she went round the corner and came back and as I had seen her leave, I ran out of the lobby of the store to flag her down.
Suffice to say we got home in one piece but I was in brittle cold pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment