Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Day Another Post

Took a brief vacation but now I am back to blog yet again.

Weather was spectacular today. Not too hot, just right and a nice cool evening too.
Last night it was rainy and blustery. When the night gets that way you can smell the cedar on the wind and its the best smell. Maine has that...but a pine smell thats strong. I love those scents. They are heavenly.
I would so like to go through Maine again and see more this time. When I was there it was because I was heading up to Prince Edward Island, another place I love to visit.
It has been a long while since I was there though.
A bit of ocean fog has rolled in since earlier tonight and I am safe inside cooking myself a hot dog since I missed my dinner earlier tonight.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get time to clean a pond filter and maybe go to the store and get a few things I need around the house.

No comments: