The anonymous kid and Vman came to help with the yard. He mowed and whacked and Kat and I planted more flowers. We even put a box of flowers on the porch railing. It dosen't get much sun there but hopefully they will get enough to grow.
I planted the window box also with Violas.
Around the pond I put in yet another minature rose bush. I don't recall the color of this one, but the others are lipstick red, pink, white and bright yellow.
I love the minature roses. I buy them at ShopRite and depending on their state of growth they run from 3.99 a pot to 7.99. They bloom all summer and into early autumn and get larger of course though never like regular bushes at all.
A poor garter snake was accidently hit by the weed whacker and killed so, that was kind of sad, yet I don't care for them much. Still they have their job to do.
Yesterday was Haddy and Vman's anniversary. So they might go out for dinner tonight and I might stay with the littles while they are gone.
It was a really nice day today.
I will be sore tomorrow though !
1 comment:
Nice day!!
Post a Comment