I spent a miserable night last night covered in hives. Finally I got some Benedryl at 6:30 this morning when the drug store opened and that gave some relief. I had to take more at 2 this afternoon but its calmer now.
I think I had an allergic reaction to cupcakes .
This will be the last time I touch them.
I spent a very miserable night really. I was itchy all day Monday to a certain extent after I had eaten one of those vile cakes in the morning. In the afternoon I had 2 more and got worse but I didn't associate.
NO, they are not regular cupcake size they are these tiny cute bite sized one and 4 of them equals one whole cupcake in size.
Now my hands still itch a bit and here and there mildly. It might just be that the Benedryl is wearing off, but I hope it's the end of this allergic reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment