A day of pizza, kids and finally Lost.
The SIL brought over the babies and we had pizza for dinner and I played dolls with the tiny one and we all watched some cartoons. When daughter got home she took the kids to bed and I watched Lost's recap.
It was pretty good as we got to see what was happening all in one shot and it did answer a few questions, but it left even more.
Next week is the new episode and I can't wait. I will, but, well I really enjoy Lost quite a bit.
I want to know who sent Ilana and Bram. Are they with Widmore? Ben" Both? Someone else? Do they both work for the same person or do they just beleve they do?
They made some cryptic remarks to Miles and I want to see what that is all about too.
No comments:
Post a Comment