Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lovely Days


Passover is gone, Easter is over and spring is in full swing now. I had to take some time off from blogging because of the holidays etc.

It has rained a lot in the last few weeks but April showers do bring May flowers. Hyacinths are up and the mountain pinks are beginning to show some "pink". I have a lot of yard work to do and I hope health permits me to keep up with it all - most times it doesn't. But, I do try.

Yesterday the weather was grand and warm but not too warm and certainly not humid. I hate when its very humid since it spoils everything and makes you feel so awful.


My friend from Tea and Conversation with Katy gave me Emperor Violets a long
time ago and they fill up the front of the house under the front window, though
they are greening up they are not yet blooming. I have to rake thru that area
anyway as it's too overgrown.

I really hope I can fix up the y ard this year.

Have a great day.

No comments: