Thursday, March 12, 2009

The week has flown by. It was just Friday a moment ago and now here it is another Thursday and will be Monday again soon, too soon.

Life should not fly by in my opinion. It is too precious to speed on by like a blur. Each moment has to be enjoyed and kept for a while.

You know, I really would love to go back in time and see how it was. I mean, in my own time, my own childhood times. I think things look different when you are an adult.

When I was little I remember that my grandmothers dining room table had a trestle type bottom to it and I remember sitting under there and hiding. It seemed huge to me!

I remember hiding underneath the kitchen sink and in the bathroom hamper when my older brother would play monster and come after me.

It really scared me and one thing I learned from it was that kid's really don't like that even if they are laughing. The laugh is nervous but they are frightened and I know my own feelings were that he had really become a monster. I was about 3 I think. I can remember back clearly very far.


And now its time for: drum roll.................


1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it? No.



2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? To have a loving husband.



3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is? I do look and no I do not open to just anyone.



4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh? No, I think I did place my tongue on it to taste it though. Yuk



5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why? Well not Saturday morning, but I do like Bat Man



6. Are you a "people watcher"? Yes when sitting in a car waiting.



7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose? Pear



8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world? I really am not sure.



9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining? Islam



10. What word do you use far too often?



11. How long do you spend in the shower? under 10 minutes most times.



12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say?



"Look up in the sky, its a Bird... !its a Plane! It's Me! Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Who disguised as Annie/Lemon, mild mannered blogger for a minor seaside blog fights the unending battle for truth, justice, and the American way."





13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....? Chicken Soup, Vegetable soup



14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him?

NO! Leave da buggies alone!

No comments: