Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Day

I am having trouble rousing myself today.
Last night I had the littlest hint of a headache resulting from stiff shoulders but it was enough to make sleep difficult as lying down made it worse.So, I sat up in bed reading til early in the morning.
I slept til 2:30 and now I am functioning in a groggy manner. Ugh.
Coffee makes no difference at all. I should get myself together and head out to the shops for a bit of wake up call.
Sometimes walking around does the trick when nothing else will.
The weather is fine, cool, sunny and a good day to be outdoors.
The fact that it is early evening makes it worse though for going out, since shops close early on Sunday, those which are open that is.
Maybe tomorrow...sigh.
Well, next time it will teach me to sleep so very late into the day no matter what.It really goes put off the schedule and make you feel yukky.

No comments: