The great kitchen rearrange adventure is going quite well if I do say so myself.
A place for everything and everything in it's place is the motto that is behind it all.
I got sick of looking around for odds and ends even if it was occasional. Things need to be right at hand as far as I am concerned, if you are going to call them convenient.
So with that in mind the drawer emptying, rearranging and great dumpster toss was on!
I know... I know.. complain , complain.
At it's height it looked as though the kitchen had been hijacked by the plastic trash bag man.
How did I accumulate all that stuff?
The late George Carlin had lots to say regarding stuff... all of it true I tell you!
I had more dishes than any normal human being could use in a life time so I packed up a couple of sets for 2000 and have them now sitting in boxes awaiting the daughter's pick up .
She lives around the corner. Sigh.
Now trash bags are gone and boxes sit in their place.
"Scream"!
Well I think I am nearer the end of the adventure than I am near the start and once the cabinets are free of clutter and froufrou the great painting adventure can begin.
Stay tuned and man the lifeboats incase of emergency.
No comments:
Post a Comment