Thursday, January 01, 2009

The New Year begins.+

It is a new year. 2009 already and it seems like just a small bit ago we were thinking of 2000 and what trouble that might bring with computers and etc.
None of that seemed to be a problem. There are enough problems but then every year people complain about problems in the world and how this year has to be better. So, its a cycle we live with I guess.
Its really cold out today but H and I are going to Barnes and Nobel to look at books.. if they are open that is! I hope they are. Icould use a few books to read. I have read everything in the house already.
B&N has tables with bargains on them that no one has bought and sometimes the books on there are really cool.
That will be the day today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always like to shop the rummage sales, you can pick up great book bargains that way

Anonymous said...

thanks James. good idea.