Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sunny Day Lunch

Today was and is as blue and sunny as ever I saw it. Its windy too though. But a glorious day.
I used to like rainy days more than I do now. Now I appreciate the sun and the deep blue skies a lot.
Suddenly it is 2009 and it seems like we were just worrying about 2000 and y2k and all that.
The years just fly by sometimes.
I had lunch with my friend today. She stopped by with chicken and salad and we had a bite and talked for a while.
She had been to have her hair cut and then as I am on the way home, came by for a visit and brought lunch.
I was nice to sit in the sunny kitchen and talk. The days have been too cloudy and this lunch was a pick me up for sure.
she left a while back and now I am here with a cup of hot coffee surfing the net for a wee bit.

No comments: