Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Blue Skies and Lost Tonight!

The sky was bluer than blue today . It was cold and the snow was glittering like crazy.
I didnt feel too well today but, made the best of it. I was supposed to watch Merry after school so that Rynnie and her father could go sledding on the hills but, I was just not up to it.
So the plan was to bundle Merry up in the stroller and let her go along for the fun.

Tonight is LOST!! I am so excited as usual. I just am very eager to see what will happen next.
Last week's episode was wonderful and we found out that a very beligerent and aggressive British soldier was really just a younger version of an older character in a future time.
So, pretty thrilling stuff is happening and we are going to learn more and more as the weeks go by.
It's like not be allowed to finish up a good novel because someone locks up the book after each chapter. Not fair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we need to free the novel!