The weekend is here and it's sunny and bright this friday. I hope its sunny and bright tomorrow too.
I think it might even be warmer out.
Today i had to make bisquits since I ran out of bread and can't get to the store. They tasted pretty good if I do say so myself. Light and fluffy and nice with raspberry jam on them and a cup of hot tea.
That was my breakfast/lunch.
No, I am not a gourmet.
My computer keeps telling me I am offline. Its the cable company here. It is not reliable.People who have this same company in other areas don't have the glitches we get here but, we do get glitches like going off line for a minute every now and again...more now than again too.
My telephone land line is corroded too so I have no land line in the house anymore.
For a whle I put it out the window and ran the line directly to the box but now I just use a cell phone on my daughters account. She gets 3 phones for one price each month and I never call and no one calls me so its no a big deal
See you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment