There are three of these lovely kids that I love and here they are.There is a magic to life with children in it. Magic that adults forget.

I never forget the magic but I am the perennial child anyway. I am glad of that since it keeps the imagination alive and the wonder growing all the time.
Lying on the grass all times of year looking for falling stars, seeing the humor in so much. These are things never to be forgotten and always to be cultivated.
Adults seem to lose wonder and become jaded far too soon for their own good.
No one should be jaded..not ever.
It is because they lose the wide eyed wonder and love of life that things can turn dark in the world.
When you are with children you can be free to take off on flights of fancy.
2 comments:
you've got really beautiful kids, runs in the family
adults who stop dreaming lose their heritage of wonder too
Will you marry me?
Post a Comment