Saturday, February 14, 2009

Google Logos:very Cool!

One warm day and now some chilly nights.
We had quite a wind storm the other day. It blew and blew all day long.
Other states really had it bad but there were some 60 mph gusts here. I thought the lines would come down really. It seemed that way quite a few times.

Today was Valentines Day .
I thought that Google's logo was nice but not romantic enough for the day.
Some of their logos are very cute and some are pretty. I loved the Beatrix Potter logo they had . It was just very lovely.
I think it's such a nice idea when they have kids design them and I am sure it's a thrill for a kid to see their idea and drawing on a major outlet like Google.
Very cool, Google.

They seem to keep an eye out for just about every kind of holiday or remembrance there is because some of the logos come as a surprise!
The next major holiday is St. Patrick's day I believe.. oh no, Presidents day is next. Monday I think. So that will be nice to see what they do with that.

No comments: